Baylor Handbook on the Greek New Testament series
Forthcoming, Baylor Univ Press, 2014? MS was due 2011, but health issues have delayed it; MS submitted Aug 2013; proofing completed Jan 2014. A fall 2014 release is anticipated.
This volume has been under contract since 2005 and I began working on it Jan. 2007 (after I submitted the MS for my Koine Greek Reader to the publisher). I post occasional updates on progress on my blog. The book is part of a new series edited by Martin Culy, of which a number of volumes have already been published. I haven’t seen any official publication or listing for the series in Baylor’s material or on the web.
The list below was updated 8/14/2013 from a list the editor sent me.
Volumes now available:
(See Amazon.com for a see/search inside sample of most of these vols.)
- Luke, Mike Parsons, Martin Culy, and Joshua Stigall (2010) ISBN: 1602582912
- Acts, Mike Parsons and Martin Culy (2003) ISBN: 0918954908
- Ephesians, William Larkin (2009) ISBN: 1602580669
- Colossians/Philemon, Constantine Campbell (2013) ISBN: 9781602582927
- James, A. K. M. Adam (2103) ISBN: 9781602587595
- 1 Peter, Mark Dubis (2010) ISBN: 1932792627
- 2 Peter/Jude, Peter Davids (2011) ISBN: 9781602583139
- 1-3 John, Martin Culy (2004) ISBN: 1932792082
So far as I know the following vols. have been solicited but not yet released:
- Matthew, Wesley Olmstead
- Mark, Rod Decker (MS finished Aug. 2013; publication pending)*
- John, George Parsenios
- Romans, Stan Porter
- 1 Corinthians, Bruce Longenecker and Tim Brookins
- 2 Corinthians, Fredrick Long*
- Galatians, David deSilva*
- 1 & 2 Thessalonians, Steve Walton
- Hebrews, Cindy Westfall
- Revelation, David Mathewson
*The 3 marked above will probably be the next 3 published (after Colossians/Philemon), though I don’t know in what order or when.